Omnitrac 2 Overview
Wireless. Controllerless. Effortless. Less is more. API presents a milestone in laser tracker innovation: The Omnitrac 2.
The Omnitrac 2 is smaller, lighter and easier to use than all other systems of its kind and in its price segment. Moreover, it has no external controller, setting it apart from all other laser trackers on the market. This means: wireless, controllerless, and effortless.
- Completely wireless operation (Integrated controller, weather station, tilt sensor, battery, WiFi)
- Battery operation (3-6 hours) with internal, rechargeable cells (non-removable by user)
- High accuracy ADM able to do dynamic measurement
- Autolock (Camera Assisted Automated Target Acquisition)
- Onboard level sensor
- Highly portable (only 10.8 Kg with a single transport case)
- Mounting versatility: mount sideways, upside down, underneath, or directly on your part
- Compatible with the current API quick-link instrument stands and accessories
- Smaller, lighter and easier to use than all other systems of its kind
- Battery operated and completely wireless
- High accuracy ADM
- Autolock systems finds the SMR anywhere
- 90% accuracy within minutes of startup