Introducing the CyberGage360 - One Button Automation for 3D Inspection
If you are involved in quality control, in-process inspections or incoming/outgoing parts inspections, don't miss the opportunity to see the new CyberGage360 in action on January 26th at EMS's offices in Tampa.
EMS Demo Day - January 26 - Tampa
The event is absolutely FREE. Stop by EMS's headquarters anytime between 10am-3pm to see live demonstrations of the automated non contact CyberGage360 3D Scanning System. (Please sign up below for the free event just to help us plan for food and beverage purposes.)
The CyberGage360 offers unprecedented speed, accuracy and one-button simplicity for non-contact automated 3D scanning inspection. To learn more about the CyberGage360, click here.
Complete 360° 3D scan and inspection report in less than 3 minutes.
-   The CyberGage360 greatly speeds In-Process Inspection and Incoming/Outgoing Parts Inspections
-   Provides full 360° surface scan in less than 3 minutes.
-   With just one click, captures up to 16 million points/part pose for quick and accurate complete scan.
-   Ideal for near-production line high-volume scanning and high speed throughput.
Easy-to-Use Software with One-Button Automation
-   Simplifies scanning with one-button automation
-   Provides factory-friendly operation with minimal training
-   Generates reports comparing scan data to CAD models or ‘golden’ example – Speeds part program selection with Bar Code Part ID
-   Programs off-line with pre-defined inspection templates
-   Eliminates costly inspection gages with fixtureless design
-   Offers quick and simple field recalibration
Date & Location
- January 26, 2017: EMS, Inc. (5803 Breckenridge Pkwy, Ste D, Tampa, FL 33610)