Ultimaker S5 3D PrinterDiscover the easy-to-use desktop 3D printer with a large build volume that delivers accurate, industrial-grade parts, time and again. With simple setup, high uptime, and reliable dual extrusion, Ultimaker S5 is the complete professional 3D printing solution.
Complex prints made easyCreate intricate geometries and technical models by combining your build material with water-soluble PVA support material, then remove supports by simply resting the print in water. Ultimaker 3D printers are the most reliable dual extrusion machines on the market.
- Enhanced reliability
- Bigger build volume
- Easy touch control
- Designed to connect
Think big, print biggerWith its bigger build volume, the Ultimaker S5 is designed for a reliable 3D printing experience at scale. For large, technical prints, Tough PLA material offers toughness similar to ABS with the simplicity of PLA
Optimized materialsUltimaker materials are extensively tested to give the best results on the Ultimaker S5. And Ultimaker Cura software comes with preconfigured profiles, so you don’t need to spend time on complex slicing settings.
Limitless possibilities3D print everything from quick prototypes to complex, technical parts with Ultimaker’s range of build and support materials. And with an open filament system, you can also choose a custom material solution.
Stay connected, stay productiveThe Ultimaker app lets you monitor and control Ultimaker 3D printers from a mobile device and can even keep you updated with live notifications outside your local network.
- Print head: Dual extrusion print head with a unique auto-nozzle lifting system and swappable print cores
- UM3 Build volume: XYZ: 330 x 240 x 300 mm (left or right nozzle, or dual extrusion)
- UM3 Dual material: 197 x 215 x 200 mm (7.8 x 8.5 x 7.9 inches)
- Layer resolution: 0.25 mm nozzle: 150 - 60 micron / 0.4 mm nozzle: 200 - 20 micron / 0.8 mm nozzle: 600 - 20 micron
- XYZ resolution: 6.9, 6.9, 2.5 micron
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, LAN, USB port
- Monitoring: Live camera
- Software: Cura print preparation software
- Larger build volume
- Design freedom with reliable dual extrusion
- Leading software & materials
- Open and connected system
- One year warranty