Creaform MaxSHOT OverviewThe MaxSHOT 3D optical coordinate measuring system is a complementary product that adds the accuracy and speed of photogrammetry to the wide range of applications already possible with the Creaform technologies, especially when it comes to larger parts.
Creaform is renowned for the portable, reliable and very easy-to-use technologies it designs. In concrete terms, our system (combining the MaxSHOT 3D photogrammetric video camera + the VXshot processing software) stands out from other systems because it is so easy to use.
Its user-friendly design allows even those new to photogrammetry to quickly and easily generate a high accuracy positioning model of an object based on a series of photos.
- Volumetric Accuracy: 0.025 mm/m (0.0003 in./ft)
- Weight: 435 g (1.0 lb)
- Dimensions: 76 x 136 x 153 mm (3 x 5.4 x 6 in.)
- Dimensional measurements that are even more precise
- Increased accuracy in Creaform technologies thanks to photogrammetry
- Very simple to operate
- Real-time visualization and validation of acquired data
- Step-by-step operation entirely guided by the VXshot module
- Ergonomic design
- Shorter measuring time on larger parts
- Accelerated positioning of the Creaform 3D scanner or optical CMM around the part
- Light and portable