MedicalEMS provides 3D scanning and inspection solutions for medical manufacturers who want to improve their product inspection processes, ensure fixtures are within tolerances, and reduce product development timelines.
The medical field is one of the fastest-growing and most exacting industries and 3D precision measurement technologies can be critical to quality control workflows and product schedules. The medical market includes medical devices, drill & cut guides and fixtures, implants, anatomic models and more. Using state of the art technology like metrology-grade 3D scanners, CMM probes and CT Scanners, EMS offers medical customers the 3D precision measurement equipment, software and expertise needed.
EMS provides the following services for the medical industry.
Medical use of 3D Scanning & Inspection
- CT Scans for anatomical models
- Scanning of implants for inspection and reverse engineering
- Medical device design
- Scanning of body parts for orthotics and prosthetics
Medical uses of 3D Printing
- 3D printed drill & cut guides and fixtures
- Patient specific anatomical models for pre-surgery planning
- Full color analysis models showing FEA, CFD and more
- Ergonomics of medical devices
- End use implant models 3D printed in metals such as titanium
- Prototypes & end use parts for orthotics and prosthetics
- Custom cranial implants