Military & Defense3D printing and 3D scanning provides military and defense manufacturers the ability to create complex, precise prototypes, create low volume tooling or produce single end-use parts.
Working with customers in the military and defense industry often entails dealing with large complex machinery, vehicles and weapons. In addition, special certifications such as ITAR may be required.
EMS has the required certifications, and provides the following services to military and defense manufacturing customers:
Military & Defense use of 3D Scanning & Inspection
- Reverse engineering of complete weapons or individuals parts
- First article and production inspection
- 3D Scanning for the design of holsters, laser sites and more.
Military & Defense uses of 3D Printing
- Prototypes for fit checks
- Wind tunnel testing of parts and scaled models
- Full color analysis models showing FEA, CFD and more
- Complex Assemblies
- Style validation
- Functional test parts
- Replica parts for simulators
- Packaging & ergonomics
ImagesVideosSuccess StoriesKnowledge Center
[youtubegallery] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nllg7TC8PZU https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WtZ0RWp6PE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ypbqfdI-Y8 [/youtubegallery]