Bring Your Own Part to 3D Scan!
HandySCAN BLACK & Go!SCAN SPARK
New Product Showcase
-- 11:30am-1:00pm --
May 29th - June 14th
9 Locations: Florida, Michigan, South Carolina, Alabama & Georgia
Seeing is believing.Join EMS to experience first hand the speed, accuracy and portability of Creaform's new HandySCAN BLACK and Go!SCAN SPARK 3D scanners. Want to see just how fast and accurate the new scanners are? Feel free to bring your own part. See how Creaform's new 3D scanners stack up to your current metrology tools.
Lunch and refreshments will be available. Attendance is free. Register below.
- Wed 5/29: Tampa, FL (EMS, 5803 Breckenridge Pkwy, 33610)
- Thu 5/30: Orlando, FL (UCF Comfort Suites, 12101 Challenger Pkwy, 32826)
- Tue. 6/4: Auburn Hills, MI (Munro & Associates, 1140 Centre Rd, 48326)
- Wed 6/5: Grand Rapids, MI (MVP Work-Space-Annex Building, 4085 Burton St NE, 49546)
- Thu. 6/6: Canton, MI (VoxelJet, 41430 Haggerty Circle S, 48188)
- Tue 6/11: Greenville, SC (Holiday Inn, 1036 Woodruff Rd, Greenville, SC 29607)
- Wed 6/12: Huntsville, AL (Hampton Inn & Suites, 7010 Cabela Dr., 35806)
- Thu. 6/13: Atlanta, GA (Home2Suites Altanta Perimeter Ctr, 6110 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd., GA 30328)
- Fri. 6/14: Atlanta, GA (Hampton Inn, 50 Hampton Way, Newnan, GA 30265)
HandySCAN BlackThe fast and versatile metrology grade HandySCAN BLACK is easy-to-use and generates highly accurate and repeatable results — even in difficult environments or with complex surfaces. Key features include:
- Resolution of 0.025 mm
- Fast - Up to 1,300,000 measurements/s
- Volumetric accuracy: 0.020 mm + 0.040 mm/m
- Large scanning area of 11 laser crosses
- ISO 17025 accredited
Go!SCAN SPARKDesigned to scan any object without the need for set-up, the new GoSCAN SPARK offers flawless texture and geometry acquisition as well as impressive details in a rich color palette.
- Resolution of 0.100mm
- Lightweight - 2.7 lbs
- Under 2 minute set up & no part prep
- Instant meshes